After a hard day’s work it’s normal to feel a heavy fatigue in our body. Also, the most painful area is usually the legs and feet, but… Do you know Why it happens? Poor circulation is usually the biggest headache for over the 30% of the world population, although if you are an athlete you will also have felt muscular overload after physical exercise.
If you feel tired legs, swelling or itching in the extremities, they give you cramps, you have varicose veins, you are too many hours standing or sitting and it costs you even to rest… Keep reading, because we have the key to calm that bad feeling!
Watch your diet
Society is more and more aware of the importance of following a healthy diet. But how long have we been feeding ourselfs badly? Eating healthy is a practice that must be taken care of every day.
Tired legs syndrome is partly caused by low levels of dopamine. This substance is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and regulates the movement of the extremities of our body.
What is needed for the regulation of dopamine? Foods rich in iron. Here is a list of iron-rich foods to improve your circulatory system:
- Raw fruits and vegetables (chard, spinach)
- Red meat (veal or ox)
- Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, cashews, nuts)
- Sesame, Quinoa
- Legumes (lentils, soybeans, beans, chickpeas)
- Whole foods (oats, rice, wheat)
- Seafood (cockles, oysters, mussels, clams)
- Blood sausage, liver
- Herbal infusions (horse chestnut, red vine, cypress, rosemary, horsetail)
- Pure Aloe Vera juice (with 20ml every morning on an empty stomach, it acts from the inside thanks to its regenerating anti-inflammatory effect)
What foods are making your circulation worse? Caffeine, theine, egg yolk or fiber supplements.
Tips to calm tired legs
- After the shower, apply a jet of cold water on the tired legs from the feet to the groin and perform small circular massages to stimulate blood circulation. Spend 2 minutes on each leg, you will notice the results immediately.
- Avoid direct heat on your tired legs. The heat worsens blood circulation.
- If you are sitting too long, get up every little time. Do not cross your legs when sitting and try to wear comfortable clothes that do not compress your legs.
- Practice sports and stimulate the circulation of your legs for at least 30 minutes a day. You don’t need to make great efforts. Simply walking or moving your legs as if you were riding the bike will help calm the symptoms.
- Raise the legs to the height of the heart to promote blood flow.
- Use natural products to combat the feeling of tired legs: Aromatherapy has enormous benefits to give us a global feeling of well-being. Cypress, rosemary and mint, are very effective pure essential oils to reactivate circulation and provide a feeling of muscle relaxation.
If you are looking for a complete oil to stimulate circulation, in Verdeaurora you will find the Oil 110 natural herbs. For the most sensitive skin, you can mix the oil with a little cold water and spread it on your legs with circular movements until completely absorbed or use pure Aloe Vera gel to massage your legs every day before your Aloe Vera Body Lotion and olive oil.
Aloe Vera for tired legs
Aloe vera has numerous benefits for our body, and the work globally. Don’t miss this tips on how Aloe Vera can improve your life:
- Anti-inflammatory power: The pulp of aloe reduces swelling of the muscles and acts on the layers of the skin, releasing muscle tension. In addition, when stored in the refrigerator it is perfect for the activation of the circulation.
- Natural regenerative: Regenerates the tissues of the skin acting from the outside and penetrating deeply to the focus of pain.
- Stimulation of blood flow: This effect is essential for the activation of the circulation.
In addition, Aloe vera allows cell regeneration, accelerates the recovery and regeneration of muscle fibers. Include in your daily routine each of these habits and improve your quality of life with the natural properties of products with ecological certification of Fuerteventura.