After a hard day’s work we tend to feel a heavy fatigue in our body. Normally the most painful areas are the legs and feet, but… do you know the cause?
Poor circulation is usually the biggest headache for more than 30% of the world’s population, although if you are an athlete you will also have felt muscle overload after physical exercise.
If you feel tiredness in your legs, swelling or itching in your extremeties, you get cramps, you have varicose veins, you spend too many hours standing or sitting and you even find it difficult to rest… Keep reading, because we have the key to calm these unpleaseant sensations!
Take care of your diet:
Every day society becomes more aware of the importance of having a healthy and healthful diet. But how long have we been eating poorly? Eating healthy is a practice that must be taken care of on a daily basis.
Tired leg syndrome is in part produced by low levels of dopamine. This substance is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and regulates the movement of our body’s extremities.
What is needed for dopamine regulation? Iron rich foods. Below is a list of iron-rich foods to improve your circulatory system:
- Raw fruits and vegetables (chard, spinach)
- Red meats (veal or beef)
- Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, cashews, walnuts)
- Sesame, quinoa
- Legumes (lentils, soybeans, beans, chickpeas)
- Whole grain foods (oats, rice, wheat)
- Shellfish (cockles, oysters, mussels, clams)
- black pudding, liver
- Herbal infusions (horse chestnut, red vine, cypress, rosemary, horsetail herb)
- Pure Aloe vera juice (taking only 20ml every morning on an empty stomach, it acts from the inside thanks to its regenerating and anti-inflammatory effects)
Which foods worsen circulation? Excess caffeine, theine, egg yolks or fiber supplements.
Tips to soothe tired legs:
- After showering, apply a jet of cold water on tired legs from the feet to the groin and perform small circular massages to stimulate blood circulation. Spend 2 minutes on each leg, and you will notice the results immediately.
- Avoid direct heat on your tired legs. Heat worsens blood circulation.
- If you spend too much time sitting, get up every so often. Do not cross your legs when sitting and try to wear comfortable clothing that does not compress your legs.
- Excercise and stimulate the circulation in your legs for at least 30 minutes a day. You don’t need to make a lot of effort. Simply walking or moving your legs as if you were riding a bicycle will help relieve symptoms.
- Elevate your legs above your heart to encourage blood flow. If you can’t do this, it is enough that you raise your legs a few centimeters.
- Use natural products to combat the sensation of tired legs: Aromatherapy has enormous benefits to give us a global feeling of well-being. Cypress, rosemary and mint are very effective pure essential oils to reactivate circulation and provide a feeling of muscle relaxation.
If you are looking for a complete oil to stimulate circulation, in Aloeverio you will find our 110 Natural Herbs Oil, Aceite 110 hierbas naturales. For the most sensitive skin, you can mix the oil with a little cold water and spread it on your legs with circular movements until completely absorbed or use pure Aloe vera gel to massage your legs every day before your our Aloe vera body lotion, Loción Corporal de Aloe vera y aceite de oliva.
Aloe vera for your tired legs
Aloe vera poseses numerous benefits in general for our body. Here we show you how Aloe vera can improve your quality of life.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Aloe pulp reduces muscle swelling and acts on the skin layers, releasing muscle tension. In addition, keeping it in the fridge is perfect for activating circulation.
- Natural regenerator: Regenerates skin tissues acting from the outside and penetrating deep to the source of pain.
- Blood flow stimulation: This effect is essential for activating circulation.
In addition, Aloe vera allows cell regeneration, accelerating the recovery and regeneration of muscle fibers. Include each of these habits in your daily routine and improve your quality of life with the natural properties of certified organic products from Fuerteventura.