How to use aloe vera
Aloe vera is the plant known as miraculous due to its incredible properties for both the external and internal body. From cutaneous affections to digestive problems, this is how aloe can help you in your daily life.
- As a cellular regenerator
- Sun burns
- Whitening teeth and blemishes
- Wounds and cuts
- Insect bites
- Dry Skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Fungi on the skin or nails
- Joint pain
- Muscle pains
- Tennis elbow
- After waxing
- Protect the gastric mucosa
- Lower cholesterol and triglycerides
- Nutritional supplement
- Reduces arthritis pain
- Internal cleansing and rejuvenation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Raise energy levels
Components of aloe vera
Aloe vera contains more than 160 essential nutrients for the body, and even some scientists speak of 200 to 300 ingredients. The combination in perfect harmony of these active ingredients makes aloe vera a unique plant with incredible properties.
Composition of aloe vera
- 20 amino acids (of the 22 existing), among which are 7 of the 8 essential amino acids for the human body.
- Sugars: monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides (glucomannanes and polymannose), among which acemannan (or acemannano) and alovera. Acemannan is known for its ability to increase the immune system.
- Mucilages (soluble fibers). They are one of the most used natural substances in dietary plans.
- 20 minerals and oligoelements, among which organic germanium stands out, which plays an important role in immunology. Aloe vera contains 2 times more germanium than ginger and 4 times more than ginseng. It has large amounts of iron, so it is ideal for people who suffer from anemia.
- 10 vitamins, including vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B6 and B12.
- 8 enzymes (lyase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase, and peroxidase). Aloe Vera Gel helps digestion and absorption of sugars, proteins and fats that we ingest with food. Some of the enzymes found in Aloe Vera Gel can destroy some free radicals in the human body, that is, environmental toxins.
- 12 anthraquinones, which are laxative phenolic components (including aloin).
- It has a high fiber content, which makes it perfect to combat digestive problems and constipation.
- Fatty acids. Contains 4 plant steroids
- Hormones such as auxins and gibberellins.
- Others: lignin, saponins, salicylic acid, prostaglandins, tannins, resins, magnesium lactate, proteins (lectins) and monosulfonic acid.
Ecological certification of Aloeverio
Organic farming is the production of agricultural products based on respect for the environment, the non-use of chemicals such as chemical fertilizers, pesticides, hormones or antibiotics to achieve natural products of the highest quality.
All Aloeverio products are covered under the ecological certification issued by the CRAE.
The CRAE (Regulatory Council of Ecological Agriculture) together with the Government of the Canary Islands is the Spanish body in charge of issuing the corresponding ecological certifications in the Canary Islands. These certifications guarantee compliance with the terms ecological, biological, eco and bio.
Verdeaurora Bio Farm is subject to the controls and inspections that guarantee the quality and compliance with the regulatory regulation established by the CRAE. (Reglamento CE 2092/91.)
How does organic production benefit the environment?
- Instead of exploiting the soil, it seeks to maintain its fertility and facilitate its conservation.
- Water and soil contaminations are reduced since no chemicals are used, such as pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- It helps in the conservation of biodiversity and natural species.
- It is based on a model of sustainable agriculture, which leads to set populations in rural areas.